Steps to Joining FBC Comanche
– If you are not yet a Christian, we would be happy to speak to you personally about how you can place your faith in Jesus Christ. This is the most important decision a person can ever make!
– If you are already a Christian, but have not been baptized, you may join our church by believer’s baptism. Baptism is a beautiful experience of publicly professing your faith in Christ. We baptize regularly, and we will be glad to talk to you about scheduling your Christian baptism.
– If you are already a Christian, and have participated in believer’s baptism, you may join our church by statement of your faith in Christ.
– If you are a member of another church, you may join our church by requesting that we write a letter to your current church informing them that you have joined FBC.
– If you have already been baptized by immersion, after you placed your faith in Jesus Christ, you will not need to be baptized again. However, if you are a member of a church that does not baptize converts by immersion, we will be happy to talk to you about scheduling your baptism.
How do I join?
At the conclusion of each of our worship services, our pastor will extend an invitation. You may walk to the front of the room and speak to him or one of our other staff members about joining our church or you may contact our church office at 325-356-2051 for an appointment to speak to Brother Van.
Why should I become a member?
Definite affiliation with a local church gives us a sense of belonging, loyalty, and commitment to the Gospel. Acts 2:41-42 testifies to the power that the Gospel has to transform the lives of those who believe in Jesus Christ and belong to the Church . This affiliation helps the church see who it can count on for service and leadership. This also helps solidify your commitment and will help your family grow spiritually.